Sunday, March 1, 2009

My boys

I have lots of REW bucks in the barn right now that I have been trying to pick between. I have finally got the choices down to 3. All of them will be hanging out here for a long time. The first 2 pics are of Dusty's Dan Dan. He goes back to lines from Janet. I got my first Giant/German buck Doogie from Janet and he passes on his wonderful personality. Although I should have named him piggy look at that face!
Next is Dan Dan's son Dusty's Isaiah, he was just born in Nov of 08. I think I am liking his body type even more than his daddy's but we will have to wait he is older to know for sure. He has more of a French type head than I like but his tassels are coming in. He won't have near the face foof his dad does but should make a very nice addition to the barn. There is a show this coming weekend I wasn't going to take anyone but I am thinking of taking him to get some judges coments. I dont really show much anymore so it would be nice to get one on the table.
Last but not least is SWF Nimbus. Nimbus is s IAGARB Reg buck I got from Joyce. Nice big buck with lots and lots of wool, strong shoulders and a kickin hindquarts! Nimbus will be getting a hair cut this week. My rabbits dont tend to get much of a coat these days. He is bred to Dusty's Ava who is due in a couple of weeks. I am very excited to see how that litter turns out.I still have my 2 black bucks that I didn't take pics of today. SWF Sonny a black pure German buck and SWF Wall Cloud (Waly) a 63% buck. See I told you I had lots of bucks and thats just the 5 I am keeping there are still a couple woolers in the barn too. I have more bucks than does at this point. All those boys taking up cage space really puts a damper on babies. God Bless!

1 comment:

  1. Dan Dan is so cute! Can't wait to see pics of the black bucks - and all the girls!

    ReplyDelete