Saturday, March 7, 2009

Jeffersonville Show















I went to the show in Jeffersonville IN today and I even showed! Well I only had one Giant/German in coat, Isaiah. He done very well and the judge really liked him. Guess that means he is a keeper, and now its time for him to get a hair cut so by this fall I can have his 3rd coat coming in. Sue and I were the only Angora breeders there she only brought 1 French Angora to show so judging did not take long at all. We still had to sit and sit and sit some more before we got to the talbe though.

I bet your wondering what in the world those pics are all about to huh? Well I wanted something that was easy to care for, small/medium sized that I could show, could sell for pets or 4H bunnies. I got some Fuzzy Lops at the New Years Eve show but my nephew claimed them so they are now living at my brothers. Today I was looking and looking all I saw was Holland Lops Mini Rex and Jersey Wooleys, not for me, but then what did I spy? Thriantas, perfect! They are small and soo cute! Now that will be an easy one to show with minimal grooming and wont take as much time as my Giants. Don't worry though they won't take over the barn I promise I wont ever give up my up my big babies! My older brother Travis is going to build another outside cage for his kids rabbits so I talked him into helping me build one too. Now I just need to think of some names that go with fire or red, of course when you think red you think Reba! So that will be the name for one of the does. God Bless hope everyone is enjoying this great weather!

No comments:

Post a Comment