Saturday, March 28, 2009

Mo Mo gets a bath


One thing Moses never likes is bath day. Poor little guy sits in the tub and pouts and I always get just as wet as he does. He does the cutest mad dog roll when he gets out and runs around the house going crazy rolling on everything he can find. Most of the time its the snack I give him after his bath.







Is he not the cutest little dog you have ever seen in your life?







Not much else going on around here today. I got my spring cleaning started and cleaned out form under all the cages. Now its time to get the cages burned and disinfected. The mail man brought me a nice package yesterday I have been very excited about. I found some yak fiber for sale on one of the yahoo groups. I haven't got any of it spun yet I am working on spinning some of Cher's wool that I am thinking of sending to National for the WSG contest since I won't be attending this year.
I am thinking this yak will make a very nice hat and
scarf for me. Who can say they are wearing yak? God Bless, try to stay dry the storms are blowing in here.

1 comment:

  1. I just take Daisy in the shower with me since as you pointed out I get just as wet as she does and it kills my back leaning over the tub. Unlike Moses, though she loves her bath.

    ReplyDelete