Sunday, March 22, 2009

What do you do when?

Misty has been toying with my emotions all weekend! She was due Friday and has spent the past 2 days playing with a mouth full of wool and hay. So I have tried to stay out of the barn as much as possible to give her space to have her babies. What do you do when you cant spend much time in the barn? Well I made a new rabbit cage to hang in the barn but could not hang it since she has not dropped her babies yet, and I cooked all weekend check out these photos to see what I mean.











a white cloud of fluffy soaking angora.






Pink Angora was going for more of a red but I will take what I can get I haven't got this quite figured out yet I always use too much or not enough dye.







Blue Cormo Angora roving once again not what I was going for but came out very nice! I was going for Gun Metal LOL not sure if that means I didn't use enough or what?







Aztec Gold Cormo Angora. Hey I got this one right! Yippeeeee!





Orange Cormo Angora roving. Hey I got another one right! I should buy myself a cookie with my name on it!!!! LOL I also finished spinning some English Angora wool and got it soaking in the tub and have half a spindle of mohair spun up. All that and still no babies!!! How did you spend you weekend? God Bless hope you had a good weekend!

3 comments:

  1. All nice colors even if they weren't what you were going for.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, you are becoming quite talented. I love your colors even if that is not what you were after.
    Please let me know when Misty decides to have those babies. I'm hoping for lots of torts.
    Joyce

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is really cool! I totally love those colors. You did a great job with the dye job.

    ReplyDelete