Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Little Pink Hat


It was cloudy and a little rainy out tonight after I got home work so I was lazy and did not groom the 2 bunns and cut down the other 1 that need it they will still be there tomorrow. I stayed in to finish the hat I have been knitting for what seems like forever! This is the first hat that I have knit on needles all the others I have done were on my nifty knitter, but I really dont like the way handspun looks on a nifty knitter. It is made from the pink Merino Alpaca Angora roving that I posted about a while back. I got the pattern from Ravlery (sp?), it was easy for the most part but I had to learn that knitting with circular needles is a little different than straight needles, hense the garter stitch after the ribbing that should be stockenette. All in all it looks pretty good and I have already started to make another one out of some grey 2 ply Shetland I have spun up. I will use a stitch marker this time to make sure I get my ribbing even. Not much else going on at the Haven just waiting on new little babies. God bless and I hope you have enjoyed this awsome weather!

1 comment:

  1. The hat looks awesome. I am really impressed. Can you direct me to the pattern?

    ReplyDelete