Friday, March 13, 2009

Squeak

There are certain places I can NOT be trusted alone. For those of you who may not know me very well Pet Stores are one of those places. I went up to the hobby lobby tonight to look for a knitting book on making beanies (I found it), there is a Petco in the same strip mall. I was going to find something for my little boy Moses, but I walked in and straight toward the birds. I found all the little Parakeets and looked and looked and then looked some more, then walked over to check out some cages. Well what do ya know there are cages marked $5 off for pals members I just happen to be one, oh look the parakeets are marked down $6 for pals members. Now how could you pass that up. I sure couldn't just walk off and leave this little cutie in a pet store when I could get such a good deal! So Mom got a big suprise when I got home, I dont think she will let me go to the pet store alone anymore. LOL It could have been worse I looked at the rats, mice, and hampsters too she HATES those! I use to have pet rats they made really good pets. God Bless have a good weekend!

2 comments: