Thursday, February 19, 2009

New Camera

I got my new digital camera today after work. I got the call my tax check was in so I ran to get it right after work and after going to the bank the first thing I did was go get me a new digital camera! It was too cold to get the bunnies out and take pics of the babies but I promise I will get some pics of little black babies that everyone is wanting to see. So now I am going to try and post a couple pics we will see how that goes.

Here is a pic of the merino angora alpaca blend I was talking about in my last post and I have a lot of it!
and here is a pic of a 62 yarn skein that have done
Lastly is a pic of 102 yards of angora donated by Harrah
Well that was not painful at all LOL. I need to take lots of pics of bunnies to update my website too bad I just cut most of them down!

I went to the Bloomington IN show on Feb 14th and since I have an angora addiction I picked up the cutest little French Angora buck. He is a lilac pearl that I am thinking of breeding with one of my Giant/German does. If I have my genetics right, which I doubt but it worth a try, if my does carry a dilute gene I should get more pearls and if not sables. I read that somewhere but not sure that its true so if you know feel free to tell me! Enjoy the pics and God Bless!

2 comments:

  1. The pink is really pretty. Glad you are enjoying your new camera. I can't live without mine. I take it everywhere with me.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oooooo! I've been thinking about doing a shell pink roving, and wondered if it would work to blend pink with white in order to get the shade I want. (pink is hard to dye, it always ends up too bright)
    Beautiful!

    ReplyDelete