Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Is there a method to the maddness?

I got my Triangle loom finished this weekend. Big thanks to Annette for all your help! My little brother Matt (or should I say my little big brother he is a lot taller than I am) and I started on it the weekend before last and finished it this weekend. Now all that's left is learn to use it. LOL
He would kill me if he knew I just posted that on the net! Annette's post on fiber storage also inspired me to do something with the mess I have with my stash! So here is what I came up with. Yes there is something in every drawer and yes they are full. The big drawers are full of fiber and the smaller ones have knitting needles, yarns, and dyes and such in them. The bags on top are angora that I need to get spun up. I found one bag I did not even know I had how bad is that?
Two of the drawers are full of the same thing I have way more of that than I need. So does anyone feel like playing a game? I will post some pics of it and the first person to send me an email with the right answer and your mailing address I will send some for free! I will post 2 pictures and the only hint you get is it is not a blend. LOL I could have made that easier for ya huh?
I think I need to work on using some of the stuff I have before I get anymore, but how there is a fiber fest coming up in April? How in the world did I end up with all that? Its an addiction I tell you! It all started with one angora bunny and hangin out with angora people! Do you know how many times I heard you need to learn to spin! Well look what happened LOL I'm obsessed, its great though I can't complain! I think this year about everyone will be getting homemade birthday and Christmas gifts. Well I look forward to getting some emails! Who doesn't need more fiber to fuel the fire!? God Bless

2 comments:

  1. The loom looks great! I did send you weaving directions along with it right?

    It is an addiction. I started the same way-one bun and the next thing you know Lisa has got me talked in to showing again-we've built another shed in the yard to hold more rabbits, the bedroom is full of roving and I'm looking for storage solutions. LOL

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey dustin, Congratulations on getting your stash organized into drawers. I've got tons of little baggies of fiber all over the place. How cool about the triangle loom. I wish that I had one. And very cool about your new babies! take care

    ReplyDelete