Friday, February 20, 2009

Baby Pics

As I promised I will post some pics of my black German/Giant babies. Its was still pretty cold today so I just took a pic of the littlest ones in the nest box. There are 3 blacks and 1 REW, this is Symphanie's litter she lost 2 of the REWs when it was really cold. They got out of the nest box and away from the heat lamp. Ok the little blacks are kinda hard to see in this photo but the REW sticks out. Once it warms up enough for me take them out of the barn I will bring them in for a good photo session.

This is a pic of the little doe out of SWF Cher's litter that I am keeping. I haven't figured out a name for her yet maybe Dusty's Diva?
I could not leave out my little dog Moses he is a little over a year old now, a Yorkie Chihuahua mix that came to live with me New Years eve of 07 so we got to ring in the 08 New Year together. He was form a bad home, what I call a horter that had WAY to many dogs, and had some kinda fungis on his head. Poor little guy was only about 4 weeks old and so tiny I wasn't sure he would make it. As you can see he did and is soo cute! Smaller than most of my rabbits, the last time I had him at the vet he was 3 lbs although he might have picked up another pound since then. Either way this is a little dog with a big attitude. He has no problem taking on one of my Chocolate Labs and we have to keep a very close eye on him when he is outside or he will take off barking at everything. Try catching him in over a foot of snow when he sees birds! Its funny how such a little guy can take up such a big spot in your heart and end up running the household.Ok Dad just one and then I wanna play!I said I wanted to play!

1 comment: