Monday, September 28, 2009

Ol' McDustin has a farm!

It is amazing how much the good Lord has blessed me! On top of my salvation I have been blessed with wonderful family, friends, and lots of critters! I thought I would show you just a couple of the blessings God has gave me. There is no way I could ever list them all.Roo my labMoses my shadow.The geese follow me around while I do my feeding and like to check out the bunns. They even talk to me I say "Goose goose goose" and they say "HONK HONK HONK" LOL I ain't right I know.My turkey, that should make you laugh! P.S. The knee is alot better and I have been off the crutches for over a week now!These little guys came to live with us lastnight. I traded 5 laying hens for 25 Cornish Rock Cross chics that will be put in the freezer.Pekin Ducks and some of our laying hens. There are still more critters that have been on the blog before that I did not take new pics of. Can you believe a few short years ago I only had a couple horses, its hard to believe now but I was a total different person at that time and in the last 2 years that has changed even more! All of that is only becasue God Himself came into my life and changed my heart. I think He was working on my heart even before I was saved and has freed me of many many things to help prepare me for my salvation and the many wonders He has planned for my life! God Bless all of you hope you enjoyed the pics of all my kids!

3 comments:

  1. Your lab is just smiling at you adoringly how sweet is that? And where is Sugar I need an update :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks like a lot of fun. All us animal people are crazy. Don't apologize! Love the turkey story and glad your knee is better. Sounds like something we would do (have done).

    ReplyDelete
  3. You gave a great deal of animals, how cool is that?! I see the silly turkey that you hurt your knee for. He is a cutie.
    I wish we had enough space for many animals. With two dogs (one that is pregnant) and several rabbits and one beta fish, we have more than we can handle in our small house.
    Glad you knee is healing well.

    ReplyDelete