Sunday, September 27, 2009

Charlestown Show

Yesterday was my first show of the season at Charlestown IN. Sorry no pics, I did take my camera but never thought to take any pics. Had a great time chatting with Kathy and Sue all day. Sharon and Iris was not able to make it this year so I hope to see them at another show here soon. Between the 3 of us all 4 breeds of angoras were there even though I only had one Giant doe with me :( Hopefully I will have a few more at the next show if I dont breed one of them, I have several people wanting Giant babies and I dont have any at the time.

Show A
English Angoras
BOB and BOS-Sue Jones

Satin Angora
BOB and BOS- Kathy Obrakta

French Angora
BOB and BOS Kathy Obrakta

Giant Angora
BOB Dustin Maschino

Kathy went on to win Reserve in show with an awesome lilac FA doe congrats Kathy!!!

Show B

English
BOB BOS Sue Jones

Satin Angora
BOB BOS Kathy Obrakta

French Angora
BOB BOS Kathy Obrakta

Giant Angora
BOB Kathy Obrakta

Sue brought a huge bag of Babydoll Southdown fleeces, and a little Llama wool. Kathy and I split the Babydoll wool but I was stingy with the llama, sorry Kathy!

I really enjoyed meeting up with and talking to all my rabbit friends and hope to see more of them soon!! God Bless!

No comments:

Post a Comment