Saturday, September 5, 2009

Dad's new hound

Dad and my older brother are really into coon hunting, they have the dogs and all the gear. I am not so much into it, went a few times but its just not my thing. When I was younger Dad always had Walker coon hounds, now my brother has Black and Tans so Dad has fallowed suit with Black and Tans as well. This summer they bred 2 of there dogs my brothers female and Dads male. Last week while at my brothers house to look at the kids rabbits I picked out which puppy I wanted Dad to bring home and I named her Molly surprisingly Dad liked my pick and my name. So here is little Molly, I am claiming her as my new kid! She was not to much into a photo shoot.Molly's first meal. She was a hungry puppy! God Bless have hope you enjoy your holiday weekend!

1 comment: