Tuesday, September 1, 2009

Latest knits

I have mentioned before I like to knit hats. They are fast easy easy knits and I don't get bored with them before I have finished. I will admit I do have a project or two sitting around that I got bored with and have not picked up to finish yet. One of them is a really nice looking purse, its burnt orange BFL lambs wool and white mohair knit together. Looks pretty good and is super soft, but its just stockinette stitch so I got bored and put it down and have not picked it back up yet I really should finish that its not far from being done.

Here are a couple of my latest hats.The one one the left is CVM Alpaca I got form Lisa forever ago and the right is yak. The gray bands in them is the last skein I think of my first Rambouillet Angora blend. Both are knit in a 1X1 rib pattern. I like this one a lot better than my last pattern. God Bless hope your enjoying the cooler temps and getting ready for fall shows!

1 comment:

  1. cool...I need to get to making some hats soon...gonna be that time of year where we will appreciate covering our noggins :-)

    ReplyDelete