Monday, July 20, 2009

Sugar


This is Sugar she and her sister who was named Spice showed up a couple of weeks ago. They were very skinny and covered in flees and ticks, a drop of flee meds between the shoulders and some kitten food and they look much better now. Spice disappeared last weekend but Sugar is still here and as sweet as ever. Mom found them across the road in the ditch while doing some gardening, I used that excuse a lot when I was younger and came home with a new puppy but I don't think they ever bought it. Sugar and Moses are very good friends. Its hilarious to watch them chase each other around. First Moses is chasing her and then they turn and she chases Moses. Its been along time since we have had cats but the dog that didn't allow us to have one is no longer with us so Sugar is here to stay. God Bless I hope you all have a great week!

2 comments:

  1. Oh lucky you....Sugar looks so sweet. I am very partial to siamese cats. I lost my beloved Pico six years ago but I still miss that silly cat. I have a lilac lynx point named Chloe that I adore now. I could have a cat palace if I had the $$ to make one :-) Blessings to you! PS: The cats that find you are the best pets.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a pretty kitty! Glad she has found a loving home. :^)

    ReplyDelete