Sunday, July 19, 2009

Finally Finished

Do you remember when I posted pics of the chicken house we were building? It seems like it has been forever but its finally done and has the chickens, ducks, and geese in it. Dad just found out we were the happy owners of 3 geese LOL. He did not get mad like I thought he would, hopefully when I find some guineas he wont get mad either. Oh you never know what I am going to get next LOL. I just love my critters in every shape and size. Here are some pics of the barn. Front of barn.East sideWest sideBack of barn.Here is a pic of my 3 Geese, 2 Ducks and some of my Chichens, they look so dirty in this pic. There are quite a few more sexlink pullets that are not in this photo. Out of all the chicks we got at TSC this spring only one appreas to be a rooster. When they start laying this fall I will have eggs coming out my ears. God Bless I pray you had a peaceful and fun weekend!

1 comment:

  1. Great job on the barn! Need one like that myself.lol I want to have chickens sometime soon too. I think I need me a great big ole barn.

    ReplyDelete