Saturday, August 1, 2009

Baby Update

Its been awhile since I posted something for you guys to read sorry about that. How about some baby pics? It looks like my luck is starting to get better after all the mess I had last fall with sick bunnies and loosing babies I am finally getting some little ones and nobody is getting sick!! I believe its over thank God!Dusty's Simba the first fawn German cross born in the barn, he is 32.5% German and a mix of English, French and some New Zealand Red. This little guy does not have a name yet and is 83% German. He to is a little buck but I dont have a single blue in the barn and he may carry 'e' so we will see what he looks like when he gets older for now he stays.
Janet this little doe is out of your Cadbury and I am loving the body type on this little girl. She is the nicest I think out of the litter. I am not sure if she is Tan or Otter though. Another little doe from Cadbury I think my favorite because of the cuteness factor this little girl likes to pose for her picture. She got several different pics taken. Also I love the big head on this one to, I need to check her again to make sure she is a doe but I am pretty sure she is.This is the last of the Cadbury litter another sweet little black doe, also the smallest of the litter but has a very nice body type as well. These little guys were just born July 31, 40% German. Parents are Wildhares D'Oro red and Alea's Dora chestnut agouti. Look more fawns or reds in the this litter! Hope all of you are having good luck with your bunnies and getting lost of babies! God Bless!

2 comments:

  1. Finally some girls! Woo hooo! How about Guin, have you been able to get her bred?

    ReplyDelete
  2. They are so pretty! Enjoyed your blog and the pictures.

    ReplyDelete