Monday, July 5, 2010

Toes and Socks

Its been a little while since I have posted anything, last week was fair week and the kids very well with the rabbits. I will try to get details and pics posted soon. I did manage to get all my cages in the barn burnt and bleached today still got the outside hutch to do then it will be time to clean under the cages again. With all the animals I have there is always something that need done!

These 2 little guys were born May 25th and I am just not getting around to posting pics of them.

No matter how much I like these little guys they are proof that no matter what you need to have your dogs spayed or neutered. Roo is 5 years old and I have always got her put up in time not to have pups. This time I got her put her up and she got out on her own and as you can see I did not get to her before he did! The daddy is a Lab German Shepard mix and Roo is lab so pups are mostly lab. There is one boy and one girl both just got named today. The boy has a white spot and on his chest and toes so I called him Toes, the girl is solid choc and had to think of a name to go with Toes so I call her Socks LOL. These guys will be ready for new homes in a couple weeks so if you or some one you know is looking for a puppy please let me know. They are free to a good home. psalms121@rocketmail.com




There is lots going on around the house these days so blogging may be slow but I will try to keep up and fill everyone in one happenings as I can! God Bless hope you had a good 4th!

1 comment:

  1. Too cute!!
    If I didn't work full time I would be knocking on your door!

    ReplyDelete