Friday, July 9, 2010

Fair Pics

I thought while I washing a fleece I would take some time and post fair pics of my niece and nephews rabbit show. Austin is still in Mini 4H and Ash has moved on to regular 4H, this is her second year of it. They both done AMAZING with their rabbits again this year. Ashley took 3 New Zealand Whites and a pair of Thriantas. She took BOB and BOS in both classes as well as winning the fryer class with a NZW. The Thriantas she was showing are actually Austins rabbits and she went on to get BIS with the Sr buck. I can not remember being that excited at a rabbit show in a long time! I have been showing for several years and have never got a BIS so I was very happy and proud of them both for taking such good care of the rabbits.


Mini 4H showing.

Austin and his rabbit. He is wearing one of my hats here somehow he ALWAYS ends up with all my hats LOL.


Ash in Jr Showmanship which she went on to win advancing to Sr Showmanship!





Ashley also won the Herdsman ship award in rabbits this is her at the auction getting her award. All in all the kids both had a great week at the fair! Hope you enjoyed the pics God Bless!

2 comments:

  1. Great pictures and cute kids. It's nice to see young people involved in these type of activities.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mini 4-H - how cute! He looks like a BIG boy for mini, though. I didn't know there was such a thing. I was a town girl, and if they had 4-H there, I didn't know about it. I think it's wonderful for kids to be involved with animals like that - it teaches them overall responsibiliy and to take good care of their animals. I would have loved it.

    ReplyDelete