Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Angora Shetland Yarn

I got my first yarn back from the mill this week. It is 50% Black Angora and 50% Shetland from Under the Son Farm I have come to Love the mill I send all my roving to, I had called and asked about doing this yarn before sending it in and was told it would be 8-12 weeks which was really amazing so I thought. They got the package the first part of June I want to say the 3rd so I was expecting it back the end of July or Aug but I got it back on June 22nd! Granted it was a small run so I could see how everything worked out but I am very very impressed! Just in case your wondering I send all my stuff to Stonehedge Fiber Mill I have 18 250 yard sports weight skeins that are for sale at $21 a skein plus shipping.

You can email me at psalms121@rocketmail.com God Bless hope your staying cool in this heat!

1 comment: