Thursday, April 8, 2010

Moses gets a hair cut

This evening one of Mom's friends from work came to give Moses his yearly hair cut. Here is a pic of him before, it was taken Easter Sunday up at the pond.

A couple pics during his hair cut

And a couple after his cut ain't he just too cute?



I think she done a wonderful job. It only took her a short time and she was very easy with Moses. We will have to have her clip him again. His hair was long enough to spin and yes I did think about it for a min LOL but thought I might look a little odd and people think I have enough issues the way it is. God Bless!

2 comments:

  1. He looks darling. She did do a wonderful job. And he doesn't look like he minded much either. I spun my friends dog hair and knitted her a hat. You don't have issues you are interesting. Don't change. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I didn't really get into spinning until right after my precious bichon had passed. I realllly wish I had saved some of her wool and spun enough yarn to do at least a bookmarker. Our havanese we have...oh yeah...I am going to save some of her hair. Most definately.

    ReplyDelete