Wednesday, April 28, 2010

I love this wheel!

I got this wheel from my friend Kathy Obrakta a little over a month ago, its an Ashford Traditional.

I have not had much time for spinning lately with work, rabbit shows, fiber fair, and the bible class I take but decided the other day I had not spun angora in awhile and I was just going to have to take some time every night to do it. I had been spinning some BFL on it and was really enjoying it but slow going. So I took that off carded 2 batts of fawn Angora from Drusilla and have made time for spinning the past 3 nights. I am in love with the way this wheel spins.

I dont take it with me anywhere since its bigger than my little Lamb so I will be keeping the Lamb around for a traveling wheel but thats about all the use it gets anymore. Since I am enjoying this new so much. God Bless!

No comments:

Post a Comment