Tuesday, February 2, 2010

More color pics

The baby I was asking about is a little older now so I tried to get some new pics. The questionable kit is a doe and with all these photo shoots we are going to have give her famous name, maybe Marilyn. Here are a couple more pics of her.


She likes it better on top of the show table better than on the towel. This next pic is for Lisa. The rabbit in the corner is the choc mommy of this litter. Notice the glow to her eye? This is the only time i have ever noticed this must be caused by the flash on the camera. I have never noticed if any of my other colored rabbits had a glow of the eye when I took pics of them.

This last pic is a hat and scarf I made from some of my black angora. A friend at work has bought this set for his girlfriend for V-day. I am having a hard time giving up this scarf I really like angora in seed stitch! God Bless hope your getting the warmer temps we are!

1 comment: