Saturday, February 20, 2010

I need to move......

to a zoo! Well it did not take long and a new critter has shown up at my house. This is Toby a baby Standard Grey Chinchilla



While I was in High School I had tons and tons of animals then when I graduated and started hanging around the wrong crowd, doing the wrong stuff I found new homes for all my pets. Its been a long tough road but the good Lord is getting me back where I need to be. Along the way He is blessing me with me lots of new pets! I had 3 chins in High School 2 greys and 1 mosaic. I really missed those little guys so was very pleased when I found a breeder not too far from me. God Bless you all!

2 comments:

  1. I don't know - looks like you already live in a zoo! LOL
    Hmmmmm - still don't see any sheep........>:^)

    ReplyDelete