Thursday, January 28, 2010

To a dear friend.

I got an email from a dear friend of mine today she has gotten some bad news. I would like everyone to keep this friend in their prayers. The good Lord knows the need so I wont mention any names He knows who the prayers are for and whats needed.

"And we know that all things work together for good to them that love God, to them who are called according to his purpose." Romans 8:28

Some things we never understand and we are left asking why. At those times we need to remember verses like this. Remember his thoughts are not our thoughts and his ways are not our ways. No matter what we go through in life it is always for our greater good. Some of these things we will never understand until the day we meet our Lord in the sky. You also have to remember the power of prayer. God heals and fixes so many things because of the power of prayer. If we only have faith the size of a mustard seed we can move mountains. With that same amount of faith we can change everything going on in our lives. Remember the stories in Matthew about Jesus feeding the thousands with so little bread a couple fishes? If He can do this image all the other things He can take care for us! With God on your side there are no things we can not overcome.

"I will lift up mine eyes unto the hill, from whence cometh my help. My help cometh from the Lord, which made heaven and earth. He will not suffer thy foot to be moved: he that keepeth the will not slumber. Behold, he that keepeth Israel shall neither slumber nor sleep. The Lord is thy keeper: the Lord is thy shade upon thy right hand. The sun shall not smite thee by day, nor the moon by night. The Lord shall preserve thee from all evil: he shall preserve thy soul. The Lord shall preserve they going out and thy coming in from this time forth, and even for evermore." Pslams 121

This is one of my favorite passages. My dear friend know that I am praying for you and think so much of you. I love you and pray the Lord blesses you in many ways! Please everyone that reads this post pray for my dear friend! God Bless!

No comments:

Post a Comment