Sunday, February 14, 2010

Bloomington IN show

Yesterday was my first show of the spring season and yes I forgot my camera. It was a small, very packed show room no room to walk or anything, everyone in the state must have been antsy for a rabbit show. I took 7 Giant Angora babies, Adah and Dan Dan's litter. Got some great comments on 2 of the bucks and picked which doe I will be keeping. I picked up 2 Satin Angoras for Kathy Obrakta as well a Red Buck and a Choc Agouti doe. Both are very nice, it seems I cant stay away from them LOL. I guess my Angora addiction is not any better yet, hmmm I wonder if there is a rehab program for that anywhere? I took along a basket of hand spun yarns no luck selling any but everyone wanted to touch them. Will try again at the next show I have more yarn than I will ever knit. Weather man says more snow on the way tonight, like we really need anymore but guess the good Lord says other wise. God Bless stay warm and if your lucky stay home till the snow melts!

No comments:

Post a Comment