Thursday, January 7, 2010

Annie

Today we got about 3 inches of snow and its really cold, tomorrow will be colder. I am not a fan of the snow at all, well its ok as long as I dont have to drive in it, that just sucks! Mom and dad are both out in the snow all day with work so I have it really lucky compared to them. Mom delivers mail and Dad works for the country hwy. He never gets home till really late when its snowing. I got a couple pics of Annie my Border Collie to warm your hearts hope you enjoy, I am busy spinning! Stay warm and God Bless!

2 comments:

  1. I think your bunnies are beautiful-- if I were closer I wouldn't mind trying to get a couple from you. I'm a Spinner, and there are No Angora Bunnies close to where I live --so I am searching for English Angora's..
    But yours are just beautiful.....
    Butterflyiii2006

    ReplyDelete