Friday, January 15, 2010

Bunny Pics :)

I have not posted pics of bunnies in a long time. So tonight while I was out grooming a couple I took a couple pics. Yes I was grooming that means I am planning on doing some showing this spring! We will see if everything works out so I can.

This is Donatella an Opal English Angora. She is my latest rescue bunny and has turned out be very nice! I am in love with her wool and color so much I got a buck to breed her to. We have one little blue EA buck that I have yet to name. Pic below

Look mom no eyes! LOL

Ellie and Eli black German Angora litter mates. Both of these will be staying here I hope.

Two litter mates to Ellie and Eli both bucks. These guys are out of Diva and Dan Dan should be a super litter!

This is Adah's butt and some of her babies there 2 in the other corner. I have got lots of bucks in all my litters so far. Only 2 does in this litter and one in Diva's litter.

This is one of my favorites. Dusty's Sunny Dayz, she is 71.5% German and my favorite color! Her mommy died during labor and this is the only baby that lived out of the 2 the had. She is in with another litter of almost all bucks GRRR. Hope you enjoyed the pics and are getting some of this warm front we have going on here! God Bless.

4 comments:

  1. That's sad about Sunny Dayz mother. She is a pretty girl.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great pics, I'm so glad Sunny is doing well!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ahh,,, I was wondering what your blue EA looked like. He's adorable:)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm sorry for the loss of your rabbit. That is so sad!! I'm sorry! God must of needed her in heaven. She must have been very special.

    Candace

    ReplyDelete