Sunday, December 6, 2009

Have you ever.....

Wondered who I get bringing animals home from? Its from my Dad without a doubt! Friday night he went to his coon hunters club for a hunt and he brought home another puppy! This time I am very excited, for once its not a coon hound, not even a hound at all! Her name is Annie and yes this one is defiantly mine LOL.

Annie is a Border Collie! The cutest little thing and smart too, she already knows her name. I took her to my brothers today to pick turnips if she wondered to far I called her by name and she came running!

This pic is after she got her belly full and ready is ready for a nap now. I have heard Border Collies are very smart little dogs I can wait to see what all we can do! God Bless I pray each of you have found salvation through Jesus Christ!

No comments:

Post a Comment