Monday, December 28, 2009

Convention Skeins

Ok so this post is way late but I have been doing some cleaning and organizing of my stash and just found these, so I thought I would post a pic now. I also have way more yarn spun up than I ever thought I did! Better late than never I guess.

The colored skein is from a black French German cross it got 6th place not sure how many there was altogether. The dyed skein is pure German and got took 2nd. Both skeins got very good comments. I thought I done very well for my first skein contest. Hope all of you had a very good Christmas! God Bless

2 comments:

  1. Congrats, Dustin! Is there a skein contest at the nationals this spring? Do you know if they need donations toward prizes?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have not heard any plans for the nationals yet I will have to check that out!

    ReplyDelete