Friday, December 18, 2009

Back on line!

I am finally back on line at home and everything is working well. My computer was really old so when they redone the phone lines and I needed a new DSL modem I had to get some kinda card put on my computer well I went ahead and bought a new rebuilt computer instead so I am all up to date now. Works like a dream, fast, smooth, takes no time at all to surf and find things now its great! So now its time to see how it does with uploading pics for my blog.

This is Rambouillet, Angora, and bronze Angelina that I blended on my drum carder. I had a hard time getting the angora to blend in, not sure if its just cause I am new at this or if its because the angora was from first clips so it was very fine, anyways I did not get as much angora in it as I wanted.

This is pure angora that I had dyed. I was blending it on hand carders, the drum carder was much faster and easier. I have more of this to get carded and have wondered if I should not blend it with some white wool and add angelina to get a multi colored sparkly batt. God Bless hope your all staying warm!

No comments:

Post a Comment