Tuesday, April 21, 2009

Miss California

It is all over the net and every TV show has something to say about Miss California's response to the same sex marriage questions on the beauty pageant. Well I know there are many out there that do not agree with my Biblical views on things but I have to tip my hat to her! Way to go Miss California! It takes one strong and courageous woman to stand up and say the right thing no matter where they are or who is around even if it is going to cost you the crown. I believe American needs more people with that kind of courage today. Think if everyone one was to stand up say and do the right thing what a better place we would live in. The Bible is our road map to life in every situation no matter what we are going through there is an answer there. God gives us every answer we need, its all wrote down in a book for all of us to open and read at anytime. God Bless Miss California and God Bless each of you reading this post! I pray that each of you find Salvation and the many gifts that God freely gives us!

3 comments:

  1. I haven't followed this story. Did it cost her the crown? Pretty gutsy lady.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well said, Dustin. We all should be able to speak our minds and be truthful. Freedom of speech is one of our most important rights as Americans.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I agree, Dustin, I admire someone who can speak the truth in love.
    Its sad that those who claim to support diversity cannot tolerate another opinion besides their own.
    Miss California was able to show us all it can be done with grace.

    ReplyDelete