Saturday, April 25, 2009

Great Day

It was in the 80s today and not humid at all so it was the perfect time to outside all day! I got all my cages burned and disinfected thank God! Now its time to get the new cage hung and drop nest boxes put in a couple of my litter pens.

We got some new fish for the pond today flathead minnows, jumbo tadpoles, and black crappie. I got some pics of my brother putting them in the pond.My older brother and his kids brought back the fuzzy lops today. The kids wanted to Thriantans to show in 4H. One of the fuzzy does they had brought over a while back to have babies in the barn. So I get to keep the baby now. He is a REW buck named Dusty's Prince Caspien. I think I spelled that right LOL. Is he not the cutest little thing in the world. I think it works out better with me keeping the fuzzys. The kids dont have to worry about grooming them and making sure they get enough hay and I can spin the fuzzy wool! I was on the American Fuzzy Lop club blog today and there was an entry about a woman spinning her fuzzy wool. Since the give so little wool she just puts all the different colors together and spins it all at once to get a multi colored yarn. I will have to save some brushings and try this. Hope everyones day was as perfect as mine God Bless!

No comments:

Post a Comment