Saturday, January 31, 2009

Deal of a lifetime

I have too many Giant/German Angora bucks so I am going to make everyone a deal. Anyone that shows in Indiana, Kentucky, or Ohio and is willing to show proof, such as a show report or remark card I will give a REW Giant/German Angora buck. All of these bucks are very nice I am having problems picking witch one I am wanting to keep. The bunns must be picked up at my place, somewhere close, or at a show I am attending.

I also still have the pair of BEW FA that need to be adopted and 5 Satin Angoras for sale. I have Giant and German babies coming and need to make cage space. You can email me at psalms121@rocketmail.com


Have a blessed day and stay warm!

1 comment:

  1. Hi Dustin, Wow that is a deal. I wish I were coming to KY to see my family and I would take you up on your offer! I think the Giants are such sweetie pies. I'm still learning my way around blogspot :-) It's a fun way to catch up on folks activities.

    be well

    ReplyDelete