Tuesday, January 20, 2009

Friends Fiber and Babies!!!!

Good evening everyone! My best friend Dan started a new blog tonight and you must check it out! romans58ministries.blogspot.com Dan and I have been friends for a while now, he has so many God given talents!! The day the good Lord brought him into my life was truly a blessing. He has a way of spreading the Word like no other! After he witnessed to me I was saved in Aug of 07. Our friendship has grown so much since then and I can tell you now I have never had a friend like him. I dont believe that everyone has a friend like I do but I do wish everyone would find one. Dan is one of those people you can always count on, even if I had to call him in the middle of the night he would be there. He is closer than just my friend he truly is my brother!! I hope that all of you out there can find or already has a brother as close as mine! You cant go wrong with family like him!! A strong Christian young man with his head on his shoulders the right way. Well I will let you find out about him yourself once you check out the blog.

I got some Shetland roving in the mail the other day that I have been busy spinning on the past couple of days. I bought it on ebay, gotta love eday! It spins great, this is the first time that I have ever spun shetland and I am really liking it. I wonder what it would be like blended with some angora? There was 8oz of gray but the lady had some dark cocoa colored roving to so you know I got 8oz of that as well. I have been working on the gray this week, it has some black wool throughout that gives it a really nice look once its spun together. I am getting quite the fiber stash built up I better get busy and start knitting some of it up. Once I get the mohair I sent to Stonehedge back I am going to take that and the cocoa shetland and make some shawls on my knifty knitter. Oh whats next I wonder?

Symphanie had babies tonight YIPPEEEE!!! She is a bran new mother of 8, 4 REW and 4 Black. This is her first litter so far so good, I am hoping for the best. I may go out later and bring them in the house if I dont think she has enough wool pulled to keep them warm. I haven't been using heat lambs this year I have heard to many stories about barns burning down and people loosing thier rabbits I got scared and did't want to risk it. When Cher's babies were little I brought them in the house for the first couple of days and they did really good so I should't have any problems.

Have a blessed evening and dont forget to check out my friends blog!!

No comments:

Post a Comment