Thursday, March 29, 2012

Chestnut Giants

I thought I would post a couple pics of my 4 Chestnut Giant babies there are also 4 black bucks in this litter.  As you can see I quite taken with the Chestnuts.  I love the color and hope to add a few more to my barn.


Top 3 are bucks in the order I would place them at this age.  They are still pretty young so it would be easy for this to change.  The first 2 are so close its really hard to tell.  I had thought I have 2 does and 2 bucks but one of them changed their minds and wanted to be a boy.
This is the little doe I am keeping I believe.  She soo did not want to pose at all and was in a mood tonight as well.  Thats why she is the one I believe I am keeping if she turns out to be a brat she wont be sticking around.  All the bucks are sweet as can be and so is momma so hopefully she will out grow it.  I also took pics of the 4 black bucks tonight who are DARK black but I will try and post pics later of them.  God Bless!

1 comment: