Friday, March 16, 2012

Martin and Marigold

I came home from work today went straight to the barn and found these 2 little cuties! 

Top pic is Martin and bottom is Marigold.  She is a very dark choc color with the same markings as her mother.  I have seen Marigold nurse and do a number 2 but not Martin yet.  Both seem to be strong and doing well and Mona is a very attentive mom. 


I am hooked already on these 2!  Hopefully the sheep start lambing in a month but may stretch out for some time I am afraid the Cormo cross ram did not do the best job covering ewes (he is a bit young) so I put the Shetland ram in with his bunch to get them all but will be late lambs on the ones missed by the first ram.  God Bless!

2 comments:

  1. Such sweet babies! Are they LaManchas?? When I am able to raise goats I want to have mini LaManchas.

    ReplyDelete