Tuesday, March 6, 2012

Baby Pics

I took advantage of the warm weather tonight and clipped some rabbits and got a couple pics of the Chestnut Giant Angora babies.  This was a fun picture to take everyone bouncing all over while trying to get pics.

There are 2 does and 2 bucks I am hoping to keep one doe myself.  There are also 4 blacks in the litter.  I clipped Dusty's Amazon Woman tonight and bred her as well.  She gave me 8ounces of prime wool about 4 inches long she weights a whopping 11.5 lbs!  Sorry for the dark pic it was getting darker out when I got her clipped. 
Hope you enjoyed the pics and everyone made it through the tornadoes that came through over the weekend.  They were 30 minutes south of us but where they did hit it is very bad!  God Bless!

2 comments:

  1. I like the little baby on the far right. Hope your mom is doing alright.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those are some robust looking buns! I enjoy seeing the pics of all the spinning you do. You can be quite productive, it inspires me.

    ReplyDelete