Friday, June 11, 2010

Sin

I have found myself struggling with my sin (we all have a sin or sins in our lives we find hard to deal with)lately, thinking it would be ok to just give in no one has to know. HOW SILLY is that? I mean honestly! God is omnipresent which means is everywhere and there are some more of those omni words I can not totally remember right now that means He sees everything and knows everything and hears everything. We have angles with us to keep watch over us and keep us safe, so we may think we are getting away with things but who are we really fooling? We are only justifying what we want, to make our choices seem ok to US. The truth is sin is sin no matter how big or how small is all sin and after what Jesus done for us on the cross how pathetic is it when we fall or dive into our sin? We have a way out, we have a reason to turn out backs. 1 Corinthians 10:13 "There hath no temptation taken you but such as is commion to man: but God is faithful, who will not suffer you to be tempted above that ye are able; but will with the temptation also make a way to escape, that ye my be able to bear it." That is our way out our easy way to deal with our sin turn it over to God who is there and is willing to hold your head on His shoulders to walk with you to make a way through your hard times.

I found this while looking at another website and felt God speaking to me while reading it. He was showing me how silly it is to have the sin in my life that I have. All I need to do is hand it over to Him and let Him show me the way out! God Bless.

1 comment:

  1. Dustin,
    Take heart...your being tried,and Satan is making his accusations before God about you. But...God has your heart in His hand and your eternity in view. You will come forth as purified gold. Satan is a liar. Praying that God continues to strengthen you and you continue you in your victory. Life is a journey of experiences and testings. I find it kind of funny Satan feels so threatened by your walk with God that he must continue to try to tempt you to sin.
    I have great joy in also know that every knee shall bow and confess. I do believe Satan has knees...someday his accusations will turn to glorification of the truth!
    Standing with you in prayer, praise, and power from our Lord.

    ReplyDelete