Tuesday, November 3, 2009

Red Fawn Breeding Program

Since I posted pics of some bunns for sale out of my breeding program I thought I would post a couple pics of bunns I will be keeping for breeding. I have found that breeding for fawn/red is not an easy thing to do since you need 2 "e" which is a recessive so you get a lot of carries. I have been lucky enough to get 1 red buck, 1 fawn doe and a buck and doe that are both agouti and carry "e".

This is a 50% German doe out of my latest litter. She is a litter mate to the ones i have for sale. I have yet to name her. She was to busy lookin around and trying to jump off the table to get a good picture.

Dusty's Archie a 50% German buck brother to above doe. I really love this little guy and cant wait to see what kinda babies he throws.

Dusty's Mable a 40% Fawn doe. This pic does her no justice she has the nicest fawn color with very little smut and very nice creamy fawn color. I wish they all looked this nice. I did not get a picture of Simba I have posted his pic before but his furnishings are all trimmed short and he looks kinda funny right now. God Bless I pray you all have found Salvation in Jesus Christ!

No comments:

Post a Comment