Sunday, November 29, 2009

Ranger

Guess who got another new hound? Well Dad brought him home but I was quick to snatch him up and give him a name :) This is Ranger who came to live with us a couple weeks ago.

While I was plucking a goose he thought he would lay down and take a nap in the feathers. Ranger is part Walker and part English Red Tick, he looks all Walker. Just like Molly is very spoiled and I let him come in the house to hang out as well. Mom is never very happy with my hounds in the house.

This is a little English Angora if you look close you can see it in all the wool. Not sure the sex on this little guy yet.


Its the first English born in my barn in a long time. English were the first angoras I had but I had sold them and my other breeds to make more room to work on my Giants. The mom was a rescue but for some reason has special place in my barn, maybe its just her color since she is an opal. The father my friend Joyce gave me he is half Denantz lines which is Debbie Eldridge where I got my very first Angora. God Bless hope you all had a very wonderful holiday!

1 comment:

  1. All of your little dogs are cute! Ranger doesn't know it yet but he has come to Club Med!

    ReplyDelete