Monday, November 2, 2009

German Cross Angoras For Sale


50% German Angora bucks one is a chestnut agouti and the other is a wild gray agouti. These 2 little guys are out of my fawn/red breeding program so both carrie "e". Asking $25 each

This doe is a sister to the above bucks a very nice wild gray agouti that also carries "e". If your thinking of adding any agouti or "e" carriers to your herd speak quick I just may keep this girl. Asking $25

Above is an 83% German doe, she is currently clipped so this is an older pic. She was born 5-29-09 a very nice doe as well but I have her sister and both parents so I can let this one go. Asking $40 You can contact me with any interest or questions at psalms121@rocketmail.com God Bless!

1 comment:

  1. They are beautiful!! Wish I was closer so that I could get some of them.

    ReplyDelete