Tuesday, August 4, 2009

More hand spuns

Here is some of the yarns I have been spinning from top to bottom we have Icelandic that I dyed chestnut and burnt orange, 2 skeins of llama I think this could be my new favorite fiber to spin! A small skein of black alpaca, the white is 84%Angora, 1%silk, 15% fine wool, and the last 2 skeins are coopworth. I really need to get busy knitting this year is flying by and it will be Christmas before I know it.My parents went to the Jackson Co fair Saturday afternoon and brought back pics of this tractor painted by one of our neighbors for breast cancer awareness. I thought this was one of the coolest things I have seen in a while. I hope God has sent you all many blessing today, if its raining where you are like it has been here I hope He blessed you with an umbrella. God Bless!

2 comments:

  1. Lovely yarn and the coolest tractor I have ever seen. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your yarn looks awesome. I am trying to spin more, but at times work takes too much time from my favorite activities.
    I agree with Annette, that is the coolest tractor I've ever seen, too.

    ReplyDelete