Friday, June 5, 2009

Some of my kids : )

This is Tank a 8 month old lab mix playing with his usual toy a huge tree limb.
Here is Moses on the arm of the couch. LOL So small compared to Tank that would need the whole couch.Dudley our 12 yr old breeding stock Paint gelding I broke myself. Dad and I use to do a lot of trail riding hopefully we can get back into it soon. These little guys belong to Misty and Walley they are 83% German. Notice the little blue head in the upper right? Lets hope that little one is a doe and just maybe it will stay here. There is a 50% chance they will carry 'e' all the black and white kits will be looking for homes as woolers.These little guys were just born last night to Zazzie, D'Oro my red FA NZ cross is the father. The chestnuts are easy to pick out and I am hoping the pinkies are fawn or red. Will have to wait a couple more days to see since both parents could carry REW. They are 32% German. As soon as I can tell what colors they are I will post more pics of them.

4 comments:

  1. When did Tank arrive? Cute kids!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Dustin, my Tank says to tell your Tank "HI!"

    Sure hope some of those kits are fawns.

    ReplyDelete
  3. nice to see all your babies! that is really something that you have gentled a horse for trail riding. I'm impressed.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congratulations on your babies, they are SO cute!

    ReplyDelete