Tuesday, June 23, 2009

Picture Requests

I had a couple picture requests one of babies and one of my spinning wheel. I could not get the email with spinning wheel pics to go through so I will post them here for everyone to see. The first pics are of 2 blacks and a black tan out of JG's Cadbury a choc otter and Dusty's Dan Dan. I have not sexed these little guys yet so cross your fingures Janet.These little guys are out of SWF Zazzie 65% German Agouti doe and Wildhares D'Oro. All three are does and this is the first Fawn German cross born at the Haven!! This is my little Blue out SWF Misty and SWF Walley he is an 83% German. I was not going to keep this baby if it was a buck but I think I have changed my mind for now as long as body type and wool are good. There are also some blacks and rew babies.And my wheel. Its called a "Lamb" made from solid oak by a man in Missouri. I picked it up at a fiber fest last Oct in Corydon IN. This is a copy of the flyer that came with my wheel to tell about it.Thats it for now I hope God is blessing all of my friends and each of you have found Salvation with the Saviour.

2 comments:

  1. Those are such wonderful pictures. I like your "little lamb", looks quite portable and very eye catchy.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The babies are adorable (love the colors) and I also really like the spinning wheel.

    ReplyDelete