Friday, June 12, 2009

Checkered Ear Warmers

I found a pattern for checkered ear warmers while surfing the net one day I thought it would be hard knitting with 2 different yarns at the same time, but it turned out to be quite easy. Its a fast fun knit that keeps your attention just perfect for me since I tend to get bored with large projects. The blue is a Cormo Angora blend I got form Joyce and the white is pure Angora from Harrah. I could not believe how much it bloomed once I knitted it. Makes the little simple piece look amazing! The only thing I do not like about the pattern is it is in Stockinett Stick which likes to curl when its knit. I have another one or 2 patterns that are in 2x2 rib I may try one of those as well. Hope you all have a good weekend and God Bless!

1 comment:

  1. You are just going to town with your knitting! Way to go.

    ReplyDelete