Monday, August 2, 2010

God, Jesus, and the Holy Ghost.

While I was reading my bible tonight this verse jumped out at me and brought to mind another verse or maybe a couple more verses and I really felt I like I needed to share it.

2Jhon 5:7 For there are three that bear record in heaven, the Father, the Word, and the Holy Ghost: and these three are one.

So what does this mean? The Father the Word and the Holy Ghost are all one. I know that is not the easiest thing to understand but is true. The way I had it explained to me is its like water. You can have 3 forms of water yet its all still one thing. You have water, ice and vapor, while they are all in different forms they are all still water. The Trinity is kind of the same thing. There are 3 different forms but all is one God.

John 1:1 In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God.

When I read this I get that the Word is Jesus Christ. Jesus Christ was in the beginning with God and was God. That is why Jesus Christ was God manifested in the flesh. Jesus was God on earth.

1Timothy 3:16 And without controversy great is the mystery of godliness: God was manifest in the flesh, justified in the Spirit, seen of angels, preached unto the Gentiles, believed on in the world, received up into glory.

The meaning of manifest is- apparent to the senses, especially to sight, or to the mind: evident: obvious. To make clear or evident: reveal. To prove: be evidence of. To appear to the senses.

So my conclusion on all of this is Jesus was God on earth. God came this earth to free His people to give us a way out. He made it clear Who He was and there could only be one Who could have came with no mistake. I want to say that Jesus fulfilled 333 old testament proficiencies. It was very clear that Jesus was the Messiah the one and only true living God, and He came down to this earth to save you and I who are sinners alike. The same God that died for me died for you as well. The same God that loves me, loves you. It amazes me how we dont have to change one thing about us to come to God but He calls us as well are! What amazing love is that, no matter what you have done in your life God is there. Trust me if God can change my life and work with such a person as I He can work with you as well. With God there is no "can't" or "wont" with God all things are possible. God Bless have a good evening!

2 comments:

  1. Greetings Dustin

    On the subject of God, Jesus, and the Holy Ghost; and your conclusion that Jesus was God on earth.

    I recommend this video:
    The Human Jesus

    Take a couple of hours to watch it; and prayerfully it will aid you in your quest for truth.

    The video addresses 1 John 5.7, John 1.1,
    1 Tim 3.16

    Yours In Messiah
    Adam Pastor

    ReplyDelete