Saturday, August 21, 2010

Updates

A lot has been going on in my life lately that has lead to me cutting down on amount of animals I have here at the Haven. As you know from reading previous posts I am a diabetic and have joined a gym in hopes of loosing some weight so I wont be on meds the rest of my life. I started working on a new assembly line at work and have been working a lot of 10 and 12 hour days. It is harder work than I was doing but after 6 years on the same line I needed a change. So far the new job is very nice and makes the days go by much quicker. The 2nd semester of my Faith Bible Institute class started up last Sunday night so I now have reading homework to do and will have tests at the end of the semester. This class is amazing and highly recommend taking it if you get the chance.

On top of all of this and the most exciting and life changing is I have surrendered to the Ministry! God has brought me through a drug addiction and homosexuality and I am now feeling led help others who struggle with the same things. This is the main reason I have decided to cut down on the amount of animals I have. Right now I just trying to find God's will and see where He is wanting me to go with all of this. I have started a new blog to get things started that I plan to post on faithfully. In Healing Hands will be where I do most of what God lays on my heart for the moment or as long as God allows me to use it. I am very excited and scared all at the same time about all of this. It is amazing to think that God could use me to further His Kingdom. I would have never thought only 3 years ago I would be where God has brought me today. As the song goes My God is a mountain mover! God Bless and if you have any questions or comments feel free to contact me at psalms121@rocketmai.com

4 comments:

  1. Awesome, Dustin, I am so happy for you! You'll make a terrific minister!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad things are going well for you.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey Dustin!!

    Awesome! You'll do great, just let God lead the way. As someone put it to me when I said "why me", "why not me??" So why not you???

    ReplyDelete