Monday, May 18, 2009

Its been a while!

Its been forever since I posted something for you guys! So much has happened since then but I will try to keep it short. I finally made it to Ohio to see the ladies at the Mini Convention I traded bunns with Janet, she gave me the cutest little fawn doe in the world I promise I will get a pic soon she is growing fast and is very sweet. I got some red FA from Lisa for my Fawn Giant project had have 2 litters on the way cant wait to see what colors I get there.

This weekend was my show in Columbus IN! We had a Specialty show and 2 open shows and I even showed this weekend makes 3 shows this year. Now all the bunns are getting cut down. We had enough for legs in each breed even Giants. In the Specialty Kathy Obrakta won BOB French, Irene Martin form Ohio BOB Satin, Jeanie Ruedger BOB English and I got BOB Giant. Kathy went on to win BOS in the Specailty. I think results for the next 2 shows were about the same other than Sharon Mays taking BOB with a very nice Giant doe in the second she should have won in the Specialty too check this girl out!Here is a pic of our judge Donyelle juding Eglish AnograsHere she is judging Satin Angoras and Sharon in the back ground.

Judging French Sharon in the background
Judging Giants! GO GIANTS!!!!
Donyelle is one of our newest judges and is doing great! We were very happy to have her judging the specialty for Angoras this weekend and I look foward to her judging my breed again. Well that is how God has blessed me in the last couple of weeks hope your have been blessed to!

1 comment:

  1. What a nice showing of angoras. And how cool is that to see so many Giants! Yeay and congratulations!

    ReplyDelete