Tuesday, May 29, 2012

Lambs

Life has been crazy here on the farm lately but I finally took the time to get some pics of my lambs so far this year.  We are up to five and only 1 ewe in the bunch.  I have at least 3 more ewes to go possibly 4.
Shetland Ram lamb looks to be a double coated.
Moorit Ram and Black Ewe both Shetlands these 2 are twins.  Something is telling me to keep the ewe lamb but I am not sure yet. If she was moorit I would no doubt.

This is the newest Shetland Ram lamb.
Without a doubt this is my favorite lamb so far and how I wish it was a ewe!  He is Shetland Cormo Finn cross and his fleece looks wonderful so far.  Of course he is still very little but I think it will turn out to be very nice.  If I didn't have a BFL ram coming this fall I would keep him even though he is not a ewe.  I really hope I can find this guy a home in a spinners flock.  God Bless hope your all having a good week so far!

No comments:

Post a Comment