Monday, April 23, 2012

How much is too much?

I was out clipping a couple rabbits tonight and when I came in to add the wool to my stash I thought I have way more than I thought!  So I got it all out and took a picture of it to share.
Well here it is.  I have not sold any of my angora for about a year and have not spun much of it either.  I have been hording all of it to blend with my sheep fleeces other than a couple spinner bunnies.  I still have more rabbits to clip but the total so far is 12 POUNDS of angora!  Colors include Black, White, Fawn/Tort, Opal, Sable, and Choc Chin, and Chestnut Agouti.  I have some how lost a Chestnut coat somewhere along the way as well maybe I put it in with the black?  I am not sure of anything at this point.  I guess I need to get on the ball washing wool to blend with all this.  God Bless!

3 comments:

  1. Are you serious?? I thought I had a big stash but not all angora! WOW!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your cup runneth over, Dustin ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ah, what a cute baby stash! I should share my wall of shame in unspun fiber. I am prepaired if the dollar goes belly up and we start trading with raw fiber.

    ReplyDelete